The Amelleé head office and design team are located in Sydney Australia. The company includes a board of three directors, all of whom bring with them extensive business, creative and marketing experience to the company. Each member is firmly focused on the long-term commitment to the Amelleé brand and building continuing business relationships.
Headed by prominent business owner, Con Akis, who leads with over 50 years of business experience, primarily focused around the Jewellery industry. Con has profitably directed an impressive portfolio of companies in his time with Amelleé Jewellery being the latest of his achievements.
International Amelleé Stores:
Amelleé plans to open exclusive Amelleé stores internationally and is currently accepting expressions of interest within the worlds’ major cities. Please contact us directly if you wish to express your interest.
In becoming an Amelleé International Distributor, you will be invited to become a partner of Amelleé and secure exclusive rights of distributorship within your region.
Upon agreement, Amelleé will fly you to Sydney, Australia to visit the Amelleé head office, meet the design team and participate in product and brand training. Throughout your visit, you will become proficient on all matters relating to Amelleé marketing and branding procedures. Following training, you will enjoy permanent, ongoing support and assistance at all times.
Becoming a licensed Amelleé International distributor involves a 3 STEP Process.
STEP 1: Assessment & Initial Proposal Presentation
- Amelleé will assess your region to ensure that it does conflict with a region already allocated to another distributor.
- Amelleé will then assess the serviceability of your location before presenting you with a proposal tailored to your specific region and market. The initial proposal will be based on both extensive research conducted by Amelleé and the vision that Amelleé holds for your region.
STEP 2: Distributor Feedback & Proposal Finalisation
- Following your review and assessment of the initial distribution proposal, both parties will then engage in formal negotiations to finalise an agreement.
- Once a principle agreement is reached it will be legally formalised under the legal jurisdictions of both Australia and your country of distributorship.
STEP 3: Invitation of Distributorship
- Upon completion of all formalities, an Invitation of International Distributorship will be couriered to your registered address together with two complimentary return air tickets to Australia to meet the team, visit the design studio and undergo formal product, brand and marketing training.
- Amelleé will then organise all of your stock, promotional material, POS and showcases and deliver them to your licensed region where you can then begin the distribution process.
- Amelleé offers 24/7 support and will always be available for any assistance or guidance you may need going forward.
Thank you for taking the time to study the 3 steps to becoming an Amelleé International Distributor.
Should you wish to enquire about becoming an Amelleé International Distributor please contact Amelleé via the enquiry form and one of our board members will be in touch with you.Enquire Now