The website https://www.amellee.com.au/ is owned and operated by CJA Investments (AUST) Pty Ltd (ABN 50 619 817 757) (t/as and referred as The Iconic, “we”, “our”, “us” or the “Company”).
These Terms and Conditions together with the documents referred to within the Terms and Conditions govern the supply of any products ordered by you on the Site and your use of the Site. By browsing, accessing, using the Site or ordering a product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Amelleé Gift Cards & Promo Codes Terms and Conditions
- Amelleé Gift Cards and Promo codes can only be used for purchases at the Amelleé Online Store. Not redeemable at any Stockists or Concept Stores.
- Your Amelleé Gift Card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and is redeemable in Australia only.
- Promo codes can be applied to any purchase during checkout.
- There is a limit of one promo code per transaction. Certain items may not be eligible for purchase using the promo code, these items are:
- A Promo code cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- A promo code cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to orders already placed.
Gift with Purchase
If you received a gift with the purchase of your Product and wish to return the purchased product for a refund, both the gift and the Product must be returned.
Amelleé ships to addresses within Australia only. All orders are generally shipped via Australia Post or Star Track Express Couriers and may require a signature on delivery. Should you wish to have an item or items shipped to an international location, please contact Amellee on 1300 475 515 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have submitted and confirmed your order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of the order.
After receiving your order, Amelleé will generally dispatch an order within 48 hours. An email will be sent to you outlining the item(s) that has been purchased, along with the shipping address that we have been provided with including a tracking number.
Prices, Shipping and Handling, Charges and Taxes
Prices on this website are recommended retail prices only and are subject to change without notice. Amelleé assumes no liability for prices that differ at selected stockists. Not all products are available at all stockists, please contact us for any enquiries.
Prices for the products include GST and other applicable taxes.
The price charged for a product will be the price in effect at the time your order is placed and will be set out in the Order Confirmation Email and in your Shipping Confirmation Email. If you place additional or separate orders after receiving the Order Receipt Confirmation you will incur additional shipping and handling charges for such additional orders.
The items, prices and promotional offers (if any) made by Amelleé only apply to orders placed on the Amelleé Online Store and may be different from selected stockists.
If there is a pricing error, whether on the Amelleé Online Store or in an Order Receipt Confirmation Email or otherwise, Amelleé has the right to correct such error and charge the correct price or cancel the order. If the actual price is more than the amount shown on your Order Confirmation Email Amelleé will contact you with the correct price before processing your order. Your sole remedy if such error occurs is to cancel your order.
Returns & Exchanges
Amelleé Returns Policy
This policy only applies to products purchased from the
Amelleé Online Store within Australia.
In addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and subject to the conditions set out below, if for any reason you no longer want the items you have purchased, or wish to exchange for another product, you may return the items purchased from the Amelleé Online Store to the location notified below.
Please observe the return or exchange conditions below:
- The item must be returned within 30 days of purchase;
- The item(s) must be returned to us in its original condition, unworn with no signs of wear and tear, along with any packaging that the item(s) arrived in.
- If you wish to return any item(s) you will need to email Amelleé (email@example.com) with a request to either exchange, or refund your order. The email must contain your original order number
- A Returns Form will then be emailed to you
- Any item(s) that are to be returned to Amelleé must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- Amelleé may refuse to give you a refund or exchange if the 30 day return date is exceeded.
- All return shipping is at the senders cost. Amelleé does not cover the cost of return shipping.
- Upon receiving the items from the customer, if Amelleé believes that the item(s) has been worn, used or damaged by the customer, Amelleé reserves the right to refuse a refund and will return the item(s) to you.
- Amelleé items purchased outside of our online store cannot be returned to us. You will need to contact the stockist that you purchased from for further information.
- Upon receiving and inspection of your return, we will contact you about next steps.
- Once determined the return is in compliance with clause 2, we will, at your request,
(a) refund the Price of the Product returned to your original payment method; (b) provide you with a store credit worth at the value of the Product returned; or
(c) exchange the Product for another size or style
- Nothing in this clause is intended to exclude any rights in clause 6 or any of your statutory rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law.
Sale and clearance items
Sale and promotional items are non-refundable; however, sale rings & bangles may be exchanged for another size where applicable. If the required size is not available, you may exchange for another item of the same or greater value. Please use our ring size chart before purchasing to ensure a good fit.
Please note that Amelleé does not offer credit notes if you choose to exchange your item for an item of lesser value.
If Amelleé does not receive the authorisation that the payment has been processed, Amelleé reserves the right to cancel your order.
If your credit card payment cannot be processed or gets rejected at the point of purchase you will be notified of this on the Amelleé Online Store.
We utilise Sterling Silver throughout all our jewellery, thus enabling us to focus on providing distinct and beautifully designed pieces filled with substance and quality while simultaneously attaining prices that are accessible to our customers.
PLATING AND FINISHING
Amelleé pieces feature a unique 3 stage plating process. This plating process ensures an extended period of enjoyment without the effects of tarnish. Please see the care instructions for more information.
The Amelleé Fishnet Pattern has been finished with a special high-grade sandblast finish. All pieces are hallmarked with the Amelleé 925 stamp and our signature pink ruby.
Amelleé uses various natural gemstones that are hand cut and calibrated to our exact specifications. All our gemstones are of premium eye clean quality (where the cut and nature of the gemstone permits).
In addition to the natural gemstones that we use in our jewellery, we also use Cubic Zirconia stones within certain collections. All of our Cubic Zirconia stones are of perfect cut and symmetry and come in a wide range of colours, shapes and sizes.
All Amelleé pearls are either cultured South Sea, Tahitian or Freshwater Pearls. The pearls are all handpicked, perfectly round, and showcase exceptional colour & lustre.
Our exotic leather jewellery is made using genuine stingray leather that has been colour treated to create a vibrant selection of rainbow colours.
All Amelleé jewellery comes with a 12-month warranty covering manufacturing and workmanship defects. If any Amelleé product is found to have a manufacturing fault or defect within the warranty period, it will either be repaired (where possible) or replaced.
Please note that the warranty does not cover:
- The normal signs of wear and tear
- Damage caused by chemicals (e.g. salt water, chlorine, creams or cosmetics)
- Damage caused by accidents or mistreatments
- Any post production changes or modifications to the original product
Should you need to make a warranty claim, please contact the stockist from whom you purchased your jewellery, or if the jewellery was purchased from the Amellee website, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 1300 475 515 (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri).
Caring for your jewellery
Please follow the following steps to ensure proper use and care of your Amellee jewellery.
- Use a soft cloth such as the one provided to you within the pack that came with your item. Gently wipe your jewellery clean after every use before returning it to your jewellery box.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming in the ocean or a salt water/ chlorinated pool. Chlorine and salt water may cause metal discolouration and damage the gemstones/ cubic zirconia that have been set into your jewellery.
- Remove your jewellery before using cleaning materials.
- Remove your jewellery before engaging in any form of physical activity such as exercise and/ or sports to prevent potential damage to the metal and gemstones/ cubic zirconia.
- Remove your jewellery before going to bed to avoid twisting and/or knotting.
- Remove your jewellery when cleaning and/ or gardening.
- Do not allow your jewellery to come into contact with abrasive soaps, chemicals, cosmetics, perfumes, hair sprays and/ or dyes.
- Do not store your jewellery near a heat source or expose your jewellery to prolonged periods of extreme temperatures.